- In Florida, a single installment loan is typically for a period of sixty to ninety days.
- Installment Loans are subject to approval pursuant to our standard verification procedures. An application does not guarantee that you will be approved for the maximum amount available.
- In order to make an informed decision about your application, our decision may be based in whole or in part on information obtained from a national database including Veritec Solutions LLC, 6735 Southpoint Drive Ste. 300, Jacksonville, Fl 32216, and/or Microbilt and/or any other third-party verification databases we use.
- If you fail to make a timely payment on your loan, there may be implications including the following:
- Late payments on your loan may impact your credit rating, and ability to borrow in the future.
- In the event your account is delinquent, we may exercise our rights under our loan agreement with you. BUCKSS employs standard collection practices regarding delinquent accounts. This may include contacting you by phone, mail, or email.
- A late fee and/or NSF fee may be charged.
You will need:
Government issued photo ID showing proof of Residency in the State of Florida+
Proof of income
Checking account/banking information
HOW IT WORKS
Notes Relating to Your Installment Loan:
Have more questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page: